3rd Grader Explains Why Organic and Why Cleanse

You have to watch this 2 1/2 minute video!

YouTube Preview Image

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Jerry Anderson March 26, 2012 at 10:16 am

She nips it in the bud! The only way to go is with organic produce!

Winsome V. Gregory March 26, 2012 at 3:04 pm

This video is awesome, everyone that get it should try to share this with as many people as possible. We are eating foods that contain deadly chemicals everyday. I try to eat right, for a few years now, but seeing this video, I will be reminded everytine I try to eat or use something that is not healthy for me. I will surely pass on this email so that others may decide to do the same and keep healthy.

Thanks for your informations, they really help. Gos bless you and keep up the good work.
I really wantto do your Master cleanse, but I cannot find the money to purchase the right stock, I do hope that before the end of this year God will bless me financially so that I will be able to purchase the items.

Keep helping people with your good work.

Winsome

brandelin August 6, 2012 at 7:23 am

She did a beautiful job on her presentation and definitely gets the point across. I only wish that ALL people could see this well thought out simple and very effective experiment. If we all buy organic, there will simply be no supply and demand for all the chemical laden fruits and veg. Let’s go on strike my friends! NO MORE GENETICALLY ALTERED PESTICIDE PUMPED FOODS!

Miranda August 6, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Infinite love.

Krista Brown August 20, 2012 at 3:49 am

She did a great job – excellent information! I definitely learned some things. Thank you for posting this!

Tia December 3, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Fantastic! Short and to the point. One organic potato is worth a thousand words! While the industry would have us believe a tomato is a tomato, we know different! Brandelin, you are so right. We ultimately have the power. Businesses stock what sells. As more people buy organic and leave the frankenfood on the shelves, they will get the message!

Kate February 17, 2015 at 6:51 pm