For those concerned about their protein in the morning or those who wonder what to have instead of eggs to start their day, this smoothie makes a wonderful start.
- Soaked flax seeds
- Fresh or frozen fruit
- Dates or grated orange rind is optional
1. Place 1-2 heaping tablespoons of soaked Flax Seeds* in your blender.
2. Add 1-2 cups of water.
3. Turn on high speed until the seeds turn thick and “goopy.” Add more water if needed.
4. Add one peeled banana.
5. Add frozen or fresh fruit. If you didn’t add frozen fruit and want it chilled, add ice cubes.
6. If you want it sweeter, add 4 – 6 soaked dates without the pits.
7. If you want a nice orange tang, add a bit of grated orange rind.
8. Mix and match any fruits you like:
- Strawberries and bananas;
- Peaches, strawberries and bananas; or
- Peaches, pineapples, bananas and coconut.
9. If you like, add raw un-roasted carob powder.
* I keep a container of flax seeds soaking in the refrigerator just like other people keep milk or eggs on hand. I also keep a small dish of soaking dates in water to use as a sweetener.
Hi, I would like to subscribe for this web site to get newest
updates, thus where can i do it please help.
You can subscribe at: https://themastercleanse.com/ on the left side. 🙂