New Master Cleanse 192-page eBook
This is the eBook version of the third edition of the bestselling, fun-to-read book on The Master Cleanse that contains personal experiences from scores of people as they did the cleanse day by day, answers to the 112 most frequently asked questions, anti-aging techniques you can do at home and scientific support for the Master Cleanse!
Includes a section entitled “The 12 Most Common Pitfalls Preventing People from Succeeding on the Master Cleanse / Lemonade Diet.” This knowledge has helped hundreds of people have an easier time on the cleanse.
This book is 192 pages with an alphabetical table of contents and an extensive index in the back of the book.
Authored by Peter Glickman, who has personally done the Master Cleanse more than seventeen times (from 10 to 28 days each time), coached literally thousands of people through the Master Cleanse, and is the administrator of one of the Internet’s largest Master Cleanse bulletin boards.
This was the first book devoted exclusively to the Master Cleanse since Stanley Burroughs wrote the original book in 1976. It was on Amazon’s Alternative Medicine bestsellers list for 4 1/2 years and has been translated into 7 foreign languages.
- What can you expect on the cleanse?
- Which days are the roughest?
- Is the salt water flush essential?
- What does the cayenne pepper do?
- What to do when it seems nothing is happening?
- How does the Master Cleanse affect women?
- What is the best indication that the cleanse is complete?
- What are the five detox symptoms and why are they important?
- What tends to cause headaches on the cleanse?
- What quantities of the ingredients do you need to buy?
- Why should the maple syrup be organic?
- Can you exercise while on the cleanse?
- What about quitting smoking?
- Scientific support for the Master Cleanse
- What you can do about anti-aging
- And much more