Master Cleanse Book and CD package
A study published in Business Week magazine in 2003 revealed that two out of three Americans were overweight and nearly half of them were so overweight their health was badly affected. According to the US Dept. of Health and Human Services, obesity was the number two cause of preventable death in the United States in 2001 and was expected to pass the number one cause, smoking, in 2005!
Since 1976, when Stanley Burroughs published his booklet The Master Cleanser, hundreds of thousands of people have discovered just how easy it is to lose weight, have amazingly more energy and feel really good with 5 common ingredients found at your local health food store.
Most people don’t realize it’s not only how much you eat, but what you eat. This is particularly true if you’re concerned about keeping weight off after losing it. In addition, most people are unaware their lack of energy and lack of interest in life can be part of their weight problem.
This package includes:
My updated 192-page book Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days
- Personal experiences from 80 people as they did the Master Cleanse
- Answers to the 112 most frequently asked questions indexed alphabetically so they are easy to find
- Scientific support for the Master Cleanse
- Anti-Aging techniques you can do at home!
- What detox symptoms to watch for
- The elimination actions you must do each day
- What “taking it easy” means and how to do it
- What type of people should take it easy on the cleanse
Plus a section entitled “The 12 Most Common Pitfalls Preventing People from Succeeding on the Master Cleanse / Lemonade Diet.” This knowledge has helped hundreds of people have an easier time on the cleanse.
An hour-long CD, The Lemonade Diet: A Master Cleanse Audio CD
Here are the differences between the CD and the book:
- The CD includes an additional live testimonial from a chiropractic physician who has seen the results in her patients and her father.
- The CD includes an overview of the obesity problem and what causes it
- The CD does not include answers to the 112 most frequently asked questions.