This immune system booster incorporates Red Wine Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Resveratrol in a mutually supportive combination to reduce inflammation and protect cells from free radicals.
Red Wine Extract is how the French can eat so many fatty foods, drink wine every day and still stay healthy. The antioxidants present in red wine, proanthocyanidins, provide powerful cellular protection throughout the body. These nutritionally valuable substances have been used to treat deteriorating diseases and conditions with great success.
Red Wine Extract:
- Helps Vitamin C enter the body’s cells, strengthening the cell membranes and
protecting cells from oxidative damage,
- Contains bioflavonoids, such as proanthocyanidins, which are anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, anti-allergenic and major free radical scavengers,
- Strengthens and supports cardiovascular function,
- Improves performance of the nervous system and the immune system,
- Provides the benefits of red wine without the negatives, which include sulfites, headaches, and alcohol.
Grape Seed Extract has been exhaustively studied by Dr. Jacques Masquelier, Dr. Richard Passwater, Dr. Morton Walker, the Pasteur & Huntington Institutes and 7 other leading universities in Europe and the results are no less than astounding than those for Red Wine Extract.
In research, Grape Seed Extract (also known as OPC’):
- Has been proven to be an exceptional leader in fighting free radicals (cell-damaging chemicals),
- Until the discovery of Grape Seed Extract, the best antioxidants were vitamins C, E and Beta Carotene. However, they are not powerful enough to combat free radicals and are used up or excreted within a short time of entering the body,
- According to studies, Grape Seed Extract remains in the body for 3 full days and is 20 times stronger than vitamin C and 50 times stronger than vitamin E,
- Is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to man!
- Is one of the few antioxidants that penetrates the blood-brain barrier to help protect brain and nerve tissue from oxidation. That’s why it can improve mental alertness and help prevent senility,
- Is one of the most important immune system nutrients in the past 50 years. A healthy immune system is the key to reversing aging and providing a long and healthy life.
The proanthocyanidins found in Grape Seed Extract have also been shown to help promote the blood vessel strength and structure, to help stabilize collagen, and to maintain elastin. Collagen and elastin
are found in connective tissue that support organs, joins, and muscles. By nourishing blood vessel walls and performing other renewing functions, grape seed extract helps promote healthy blood pressure levels, a healthy heart, and a proper inflammation response.
- Helps to reduce inflammation and enhance the immune system,
- Has been shown to reduce and suppress many types of inflammation, which plays a large part in arthritis, psoriasis, Crohn’s disease and possibly cardiovascular diseases,
- May be a positive alternative to current treatments for chronic inflammation since some over-the-counter anti-inflammatory products can damage the lining of the stomach, but Resveratrol does not,
- Has also been shown, in animal studies, to enhance the immune response to protect against herpes simplex virus.