Sugatrol is a homeopathic remedy that provide temporary relief from some of the early symptoms of diabetes such as:
- Excessive thirst and increased urination
- Fatigue, weakness and loss of appetite
- Weight loss or weight gain with constant hunger
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sore or frequent infections
- Tingling hands or feet
- Red, swollen, tender gumsArsenicum album (Ars) is a specific homeopathic remedy for diabetes for weakness, exhaustion and extreme thirst. It also addresses unhealty, bleeding gums; peripheral neuritis (numb and tingly arms and hands ) and diabetic gangrene.
Bryona alba (Bry) is a remedy for abnormal hunger and thirst
Lacticum acidum (Lact) is another specific homeopathic remedy for diabetes.
Momordica (Mom) is a remedy for blurry vision with the sensation of a mist before the eyes.
Phosphorus (Phos) is the remedy for nerve damage to the optic nerve and for numb and tingly arms and hands. It also addresses swollen, bleeding gums.
All remedies in NMD-Sugatrol are referenced in William Boericke, MD’s HOMEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA. Sugatrol has been issued National Drug Code 42859.006.