Hi Bizy and Congratulations!!
Actually, you're better off with "fresh squeezed" here's why:
Natural Juices made at home
- Bottle juice is pasteurized and the nutrients are depleted.
- Juices made from imported produce may carry traces of banned pesticides.
- Juices from fruit concentrates do not contain the whole fruits and they may be nothing more than sugar water -- possibly made with chemicals in water from industrial sites.
- Acids from juices can leech metal from cans, causing canned juice to spoil.
- Wax and other chemicals found in juice containers can taint the juice.
- Shrink-wrapped juice cartons come under high heat that depletes enzymes in juice.
Natural juices contain all the vitamins, minerals, fluids, enzymes, amino acids and chlorophyll (with no toxic additives) found in raw vegetables - thereby helping the body by:
Hope this helps!
- Promoting growth and development
- Assisting with digestion
- Providing energy
- Protecting against oxidation
- Renewing cells
- Enriching Blood