Master Cleanse-Friendly Health Practitioners

I know how hard it is sometimes to find a health practitioner who’s friendly to the Master Cleanse. (Though I can’t see why all of them shouldn’t be using it, given the great results most people get.) So, I’m putting out a call for people to submit their Master Cleanse-friendly health practitioner’s contact info.

With the iPhone Master Cleanse Coach App now in 46 countries, I hope we get practitioners from all over the world!

Please give the practitioner’s name, practice area (MD, chiro, massage therapist, colon therapist, etc.), office address, city, state, zip, country and phone number.

Let’s get thousands!

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

Tara Marie Beelitz November 21, 2011 at 3:35 am

Tara Marie Beelitz
Holistic Health Counselor/Detox Coach/Body Contour Specialist
60 Grand Avenue
Englewood, NJ, USA

*getting the new iPhone with new business line this coming week!

Breanah Soltys November 21, 2011 at 4:16 am

I am a Master Cleanser Friendly Massage Therapist, Reiki master and Cranio Sacral Therapist. :)

My cell is 949-357-5978.
I live in Lake Elsinore, CA and work in the southern california region. I work currently at two chiropractic offices in Newport Beach, CA. Please contact me for more info.

Thank you so much!
Breanah Soltys

Meredith Maislen, LCSW November 21, 2011 at 4:23 am

I am a holistic counselor and coach who has been in practice for over 30 years.

Box 1305
Newport OR 97365
541 265 3573

I am available in person and for phone consultations.
I’ve done the Master Cleanse twice and it is fabulous!

Kim Senechal November 21, 2011 at 4:32 am

Registered Physiotherapist
Ascent Physiotherapy
141A Nordin Street
Comox, BC V9M 3N5

Denise Christensen November 21, 2011 at 4:39 am

I am a psychotherapist who specializes in utilizing a holistic approach to emotional issues that also have a physical component. I have been doing the Master Cleanse myself for the past 4 years. Here is my contact information:

Dr. Denise Christensen
201 West Fourth St., Suite 201
Claremont, CA 91711

Ms. Lou Umscheid November 22, 2011 at 2:55 am

I have been a colon hydrotherapist for 8 years. I have done the Master Cleanse 5 times (once was 20 days which was so exciting!). The MC is one of the best full-body cleanses out there. I highly recommend it.

1289 N. Fordham Blvd., Suite E7
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

andi locke mears November 22, 2011 at 4:44 pm

calm health works in auburn, maine

Rebecca Maxcy, LMP, CBP November 22, 2011 at 5:24 pm

As a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner and Licensed Massage Therapist, I utilize a consciousness based healthcare system that helps balance the body and bring it back to it’s original state of health. I work with all ages and conditions.

I was introduced to the Master Cleanse about 7 years ago and have personally done the cleanse more than once and supported several clients through the process. I can be contacted at:
425-941-2848 or reached via my website at

Maureen Tighe, ND, LAc, MSOM November 22, 2011 at 6:40 pm

3043 West Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA

Trillium Natural Medicine, LLC is a family medical practice that integrates ancient and modern modalities and applies them according to the wisdom and spirit of Classical Chinese and Naturopathic Medicine. Because every patient is unique and health exists on many levels, our approach is individualized for each patient and addresses physical, mental and emotional balance. We believe in the importance of guiding and supporting each patient to develop a lifestyle that deeply nourishes his or her whole being. We integrate medicinal foods, nutritional support, homeopathic remedies, acupuncture, herbal medicine, and mind-body approaches in the treatment of patients of all ages.

Donna Little November 26, 2011 at 5:14 pm

I am a Certified Health and Nutrition counselor, and a user and encourager of the Master Cleanse. I am available by phone, email, or personal visits if you are near the Hallettsville, Texas area.

Donna Little November 26, 2011 at 5:17 pm
Bob Hedges December 3, 2011 at 2:00 am

I am a Body Chemistry Analyst who teaches people how to test their body chemistry to identify mineral deficiencies and organ malfunctions. The first time I did the Master Cleanse it was for 32 days and I lost 35 pounds. I continued with a raw vegan diet and lost an additional 35 pounds in 3 months. I would not recommend that anyone lose weight this fast. However, the Master Cleanse is the best way to detox and lose weight safely.

My website is and my office is in Paso Robles, CA